From the smallest domestic paint job to a complete repaint, Sergeant Painters are here to help you.
- Do you have mould in the bathroom or on your ceilings?
- Do you want a feature wall painted or one covered up?
- Do you have a hole in the wall that needs plastering?
- Do you need wall paper stripped off, followed by minor plastering repairs?
- Do you want to change the colour of your home?
We can help you
Have confidence that the investment you are making is protected by a nationally recognised organisation.
- We are members of the Master Painters Association
- We have genuine references available
- We are insured for your protection
Remember, the paint finish is what people see and it shouldn’t let your house down!
How to care for your new paint job
- Washing your home once a year will help protect your paint job and help provide longevity
- We recommend using a soft broom and Resenes House Wash Prep. Be sure to cover and protect any plantings around the immediate area of your home
At Sergeant Painters we will carry out the first house wash as a free service 12 months after the completion of your exterior painting. For any queries speak with Karina in the office. She will make a diary note to ensure this is not overlooked.
Contact us at Sergeant Painters for a free no obligation quote for house painting services.